I've been thinking about simple, small ways to bring ease into your daily lives. It might feel like you need to make large, grand gestures in order to be healthier or to create the life you want. However, small things together can create a force that can be easier to implement and maintain.
- Vary your foods. Don't eat the same thing every day.
- Balance activity and rest. Let your activity be active. Let your rest be fully restful.
- Turn inward for a regular amount of time each day. Don't underestimate the power of 5 minutes.
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, notice your breath and consciously breathe deeper.
- Take a few moments to breathe and tune in when you sit down to eat, before you drive off, or when you begin a new task.